Monday, October 30, 2017

Wharf to Ingram Bay Anchorage 10/29/17


One apart and one to sit on for now.
After breakfast we loaded up the bike.  As I was coming down the ramp to the docks a young lady came and told me that she couldn't allow me to ride my motorcycle on the docks.  I guess she thought I was just going for a ride...... Once loaded we cleaned up the boat and headed out around 11:00.  After a short cruise along the GCICW we turned into Ingram's bay anchorage and found a nice protected bay from the north (cold) winds to spend the afternoon and night.  Debbie's next project is to recover these outdoor deck chairs we bought off of some guy in Georgian Bay with the upholstery deteriorating. If I see that guy I might ask him for my money back!
IMG_3044.JPG
He look's like this.  Doesn't look guilty at all!!
There is no shore to take Abby to that probably doesn't have an alligator somewhere nearby so she will just have to do her business on the fake grass pad.  We watched a movie after dinner and headed for bed.  It's pretty cold out tonight so we will have to snuggle up!



No comments:

Post a Comment