Friday, August 25, 2017

Bad River Day Two 8/22/17

Today was another lazy day of waiting for the wind to die down before we ventured back out into Georgian Bay. Abby and I went for a dingy ride and her latest amusement and mine is to find an island and I drop her off.  Then I go with the dingy around the island slowly and she follows to every point where she might be able to get back on.  Now it's game time and I go as fast as I can in the dingy calling her as I go and she still goes to most of the points but after a couple of laps starts taking shortcuts to beat me around.  It's good exercise and she seems to enjoy the run.  When she is finished she drops herself into the water and sticks her head under the water.  Still not a swimmer, hot tub is probably more her style.

Dinner was clam chowder with an appetizer of bruschetta, but somebody burned the bread so there was no bruschetta.  Oh well I was trying to multi task, washing dishes at the same time as I was toasting the bread in the broiler.  It didn't work out so good.....  Speaking of washing dishes my dishwasher gets fixed tomorrow and I'm very excited.
Related image
Devils Gate

Image result for bad river ontario
Not us but a borrowed picture from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment