Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Covered Portage Cove to Little Current 8/27/17

We departed around 9:00 AM for Little Current.  We touched into Baie Fine but wanted to make the swing bridge opening at 2:00 PM so we didn't go far.  Once through the swing bridge we tied up along the wall at Little Current for the night and Jennifer, Sandy and I headed up the hill to the LCBO and grocery store to stock up.  I rode Debbie's bike up the hill and came back down with 4 bags of groceries hanging off of the handlebars.  I'm glad I didn't take my bike as the brakes leave a lot to be desired and I'm sure I would have wiped out with all of the weight on the bars.

Bill made reservations at The Anchor Hotel for dinner and we had an enjoyable meal out after cocktails aboard Drift Away.  Abby stayed home and guarded the boat.

As usual after dinner we watched another episode of Homeland and off to bed.

The "Indian Head" at Covered Portage Cove

Gotta watch these two, they have eyes on dognapping Abby

And I don't think she would mind!

The Grande Heron at Little Current from our cockpit

No comments:

Post a Comment