Sunday, August 20, 2017

Wani Bay to Echo Bay 8/16/17

We started the day with waffles and fresh fruit accompanied by peameal bacon.  I have I told you how much I like Peameal bacon??  It's been years since I have had any and pretty much the only place I have seen it is in Ontario.  Bill is the master of blueberry pancakes and homemade sausage. Today he made waffles and they were great.
Chuck made an early exit and was off by 6:45 AM.  Seas the Day and Drift Away stayed till around 10:30 and made a leisurely passage over to Echo Bay.  There is not alot of distance between the two and we were there early to enjoy the bright sunshine, do a little swimming and have cocktails.  Echo Bay is very protected and quiet.  There were only two other boats in the anchorage and since we were stern tied to shore we hardly saw the other boats.
Sandy and Bill invited us over for a pork chop dinner aboard Seas the Day.  I think we watched another episode of Homeland and called it a night.
An attempt at artistic photography.  The rocks you see are a reflection in the patio door of Seas the Day, with the life jackets hanging up

No comments:

Post a Comment